Thursday, November 12, 2009

Moving to energyscee.com

After a few months absence from the Create Energy Solutions due to my hectic private life (i.e. birth of our son) my schedule is now getting back on track. So I have the time to devote again to blogging about energy in the SEE and CEE regions. However, this time I would like to take a slightly different tact and launch a website that has more diverse opinions and facts than those presented by just me. Therefore, you can find me and whoever wants to join me, over at the Energyscee.com. The site is still in pre-beta form but I've restarted the blogging over there. So excuse the mess.

The aim of the new website is to serve as a basis for greater distribution of research, analysis and news focused on the SEE and CEE regions. And importantly express opinions of those people who are active in the region. But let's see where this all leads.

Kind regards,

Michael LaBelle

energyscee.com